“WE do the rest.”
Join Our Team
“WE DO THE REST.”
Managing multifamily buildings is a challenging task that requires a cohesive team. Together, WE do it all from repairing clogged drains to finding our residents a great place to call home.
WE…work hard, laugh a lot, adapt to new challenges, listen, drink a lot of coffee, learn together, love snacks in the office, go above and beyond, WE ARE WPM.
- Go Above & Beyond in EVERY Interaction
- Innovate & Drive Change
- Work with Integrity & Accountability
- Have Fun!
- Competitve Wages
- 401k with 4% Company Match
- Health Insurance including dental & vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Driving Stipend or Company Vehicle (dependent on position)
- Company Phone
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Remote Work (dependent on position)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Real Esate Investment Down Payment Assistance
- Paid Professional Development
- Paid Community Service Time
Community Service Promise
- Every Employee granted paid time to volunteer for a community service organization of their choice annually
Perks & Fun
- Snacks & Drinks ALWAYS stocked in the office
- Monthly Social Events
- Weekly Core Value Recognition & Rewards
- Parties & Celebrations
Real Estate Investment Opportunity
- Downpayment Assistance & Mentorship for a Multifamily Property Acquisition
- Oppoturnities to Invest in Real Estate as Group Member
- Grow Your Personal Wealth & Retirement Portfolio through Real Estate
Life at Walls Property Management
Our Core Values
At WPM, we strive to redefine property management in Seattle by offering customer-focused innovative solutions and quantitative results. How do we do that? Our actions are guided by a set of core values that expect of each team member. And we CELEBRATE our people that embody those values!
Meet our 2021 Core Value Award Recipients (below). Each team member below was selected by their colleagues as exemplary examples of our Core Values in action.
Go Above and Beyond in EVERY Interaction
In every interaction we listen, go out of our way to help, anticipate needs, empathize, follow through, and exceed expectations.
Work with Integrity & Accountability
We value honesty and follow-through. Mistakes happen, we expect our team to own it, get help, and fix it.
Innovate & Drive Change
Ideas are valued. Property Management brings new challenges daily and rely on each other to be solution-focused and creative problem solvers.
We find time for fun and encourage it! Humor makes the hard days manageable and connects us as a team.
I’ve never had a work environment like this. A lot of companies have their “core values” or whatever, but you guys actually adhere to them. It isn’t just a bunch of co-workers who hate being here coming in, doing their work and leaving. It’s more of a tightly knit community of people who actually enjoy working with each-other and don’t go out of the way to take themselves way too seriously.
I joined WPM without really knowing much about the company. I’m so thankful I joined the team here. Collaborative team members, supportive leadership, tons of opportunities for growth and advancement, competitive pay, family friendly, really the best place I’ve ever worked.If you want opportunities for growth and are willing to work hard and collaborate as a team member, this is the place for you.
Join Our Team
We are looking for individuals who enjoy customer service, being part of a team, and problem solving.
Essential Requirements= WPM Core Values + Great Attitude + Willingness to Learn.
WE would LOVE to meet you!
Text “Apply” to 206-586-8200 OR Submit an Application Online (click links below)