Work With Us
WE DO THE REST.
Managing multifamily buildings is a challenging task that requires a team. Together, we do it all from repairing clogged drains to finding our residents a great place to call home. We work hard, we laugh a lot, we adapt to new challenges, we listen, we drink a lot of coffee, we learn together, we love snacks in the office, we go above and beyond, WE ARE WPM.
Our Core Values
Go Above and Beyond in EVERY Interaction
Dien has worked on both the maintenance and construction teams and continues to be a key contributor company-wide. He is skilled in multiple trades, from painting to tile work. He consistently demonstrates a broad understanding of construction and vendor relations which is invaluable to a productive worksite. Teammates can count on Dien to be dependable and available to help with any task that needs attention. Dien specifically embodies Going Above and Beyond in Every Interaction.
Madison has a challenging role at Walls Property Management! She currently manages over 200 units throughout Seattle and does so with ease. Her presence is professional, thoughtful, and energetic. Through even the most challenging days, she finds ways to bring joy to others and have fun with her team!
Integrity and Accountability
Katie manages the schedules of five maintenance technicians who address the needs of over 100 daily work orders. This high volume of work requires attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and communicate succinctly. Integrity and accountability are naturally woven into Katie’s interactions as she ensures that our residents’ needs are met. In addition to resident satisfaction, Katie strives to keep the maintenance team appropriately staffed and operating efficiently.
Innovate & Drive Change
Lucas was handed the challenge of marketing for a vast array of services, buildings, and initiatives for Walls Property Management and Walls Property Group. He came into this role as the company’s first true marketing hire, and has effectively developed new systems and processes. Lucas’ insight has quickly transformed the image of WPM and WPG, and the team is excited to see how his expertise expands our reach and innovates and drives change for the future!
Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Local and family-owned property management company looking for full-time maintenance technician to start immediately. Come join our team!
Our roving maintenance technicians support 80 different buildings through Seattle. We pride ourselves on Going Above and Beyond in EVERY interaction with our residents, owners, and colleagues. If you are looking for a dynamic role with room for learning and growth, this is the perfect fit for you.
Maintenance Tech Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on apartments including but not limited to: appliance repair, basic plumbing and electrical
- Prepare apartments for occupancy
- Respond to resident service requests
- Painting as needed
- Assist with planning and execution of all preventative maintenance programs
- Routine and emergency maintenance
*Valid Driver’s License
*Must have a minimum of 1 year of maintenance or related experience
*Must be a good communicator and have a positive attitude to work and people
*Reliable and punctual attendance
*Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job (minimum lift 50 lbs; on feet majority of day)
*Must be available for a rotating on-call schedule
*Comfortable with roof & ladder work
*Advanced Skills: Painting, plumbing, appliance and drywall repairs, electrical, pressure washing, and carpentry
*Must live within 10 miles of Seattle due to rotating on-call schedule.
*Paid sick leave & vacation
*Health Insurance including vision and dental
*Company Phone or Phone Credit
*Company Vehicle (after trial period)
*Fun & Collaborative Team Environment
Hourly, Non-exempt position; Overtime with Manager Approval
Walls Property Management is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
To keep staff and residents safe, WPM provides PPE for all staff, hand santizer for vehicles, and frequent cleaning of shared spaces.
- painting: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Part Time Marketing Assistant
Walls Property Management is looking to hire a 1099 contracted marketing assistant, with the following outlined responsibilities:
- Traveling to our properties across Seattle, to measure units.
- Using a digital design platform of their choice, create floor plans using the above-mentioned measurements.
- Using a cell phone or camera, capture videos of each unit, that will be edited and used for virtual tours.
- Understanding of CAD, Illustrator, or other design software
- A good sense for visual aesthetics and angles
- Access to a vehicle and or reliable transportation
- Access to a smartphone, tablet, or camera
- At least 3 references
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Estimated 10 hours/week (Demand varies by season)
To Apply, email your resume to email@example.com