As you are very well aware, the outbreak and spread of COVID-19 is of great concern worldwide and here in our home city of Seattle.
Many of you may be working from home as workplaces attempt to reduce possible exposure. Your home is your safe place and as your property
management service, we are dedicated to keeping it as safe as possible.
In order to reduce risk to residents and our staff, Walls Property Management will be implementing the following policies and procedures effective immediately:
● Increase common area cleaning/disinfecting with a focus on high touch points like door entries, callboxes, laundry facilities,
handrails, elevator, and mailboxes.
● WPM maintenance technicians will wear protective gear when in resident occupied units.
● WPM staff or vendors displaying signs of illness will be sent home for self-quarantine and will not interact with residents, units, or
Residents are asked to do the following:
● Please follow the CDC recommendations for prevention: stay home when you’re sick, cover your coughs and sneezes with a ssue,
wash your hands often with soap and water, and clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
● When submitting a work order, please take into consideration the severity of the concern and if the work order could wait until a
later date when the risk of exposure is deemed safe by city and state health officials. (*See list at end of this leer)
● If you have a work order and are in one of the following categories, please notify us on the work order of your condition. Work
orders for these units will be evaluated by the type of work order and city/state recommendations for completing work.
○ If you are displaying signs of acute respiratory infection (primarily include fever, cough, and shortness of breath)
○ If you are diagnosed with COVID-19
○ If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and cooperation to ensure the safety and health of your neighbors and our staff. WPM will continue to monitor
developments and issue updates as information comes available from health officials. If you have questions or concerns about Coronavirus
please visit: hps://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus