We’re here to help!
The health and safety of our residents, staff, and vendors remain our top priority. With all of our leasing and maintenance services up and running, we’re taking extra precautions with every showing & work order.
Curious about how we’re handling work orders, and our policies surrounding occupied unit showings?
Want to know about our safety precautions for unit showings during the COVID19 Pandemic?
Current Resident FAQ
Walls Property Management is committed to providing safe and timely maintenance service for all residents. In accordance with Washington State Department of Health, National CDC Guidance, and Washington State Governors Office Restrictions, WPM has implemented the following policy to protect the health of residents and staff when working in occupied apartment homes.
Is your team prioritizing work orders?
ALL Work Order requests will be reviewed for the type of work, level of urgency, and options for virtual troubleshooting/repairs.
What guidelines are residents being held to?
- The Resident must complete a symptom screening questionnaire developed by WA DOH to identify symptoms or exposure to COVID19.
- The Resident will agree to vacate the unit or isolate in a separate room while wearing a mask when the work order is performed. A 15-minute arrival notification via text will be sent to the resident from the technician.
- The Resident will open all windows in the unit where the technician will be working prior to vacating the unit or isolating.
How is your team handling sanitization?
WPM technicians upon completion of the work order will sanitize all surfaces impacted including the door handle.
How will I know when the work has been completed?
- The resident will be notified via text when the technician is vacating the unit. All windows will be left open unless the resident requests otherwise.
Prospective Resident FAQ
Walls Property Management is committed to providing safe and welcoming unit tour experiences for prospective residents. In accordance with Washington State Department of Health, National CDC Guidance, and Washington State Governor’s Office Restrictions, WPM has implemented the following policy to protect the health of prospective residents and staff when viewing apartment homes.
How many people can attend an in-person tour?
- The number of attendees will be limited to no more than 5 people including the Leasing Manager/Agent/Resident Showing Agent.
Are there any prerequisites to scheduling a tour?
All showing attendees will be directed to answer Covid safety questions.
What precautions are being taken?
- Upon arrival at the tour, all individuals must be wearing a mask and stay 6 ft of distance as much as possible.
- When able, the showing agent will open windows prior to the showing to have a well-ventilated space.
- If it is a small unit, the showing agent will remain outside of the unit while the prospects tour the space.
For Self Showing with Codebox
- No agent will be onsite, however, the leasing staff is available by phone or email to answer any follow-up questions.
- Agents will periodically visit the vacant unit to ensure unit security (windows and doors locked).
- Only one party may self show at a time.
Facetime/Virtual Assisted Tour
- Upon request, a prospect may have the agent conduct a virtual tour via facetime or another service to tour the space virtually and answer any questions.