Move Out Video Instructions:
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. As your lease-end approaches, we want to thank you for being a WPM resident and wish you well in your next home.
During the COVID-19 crisis, we at Walls Property Management are having to be more creative in our approach to leasing and the marketing of our properties. Because of this, we want to ask if you would like to participate in creating a video of your apartment.
Here is what we are looking for from your video:
- Your apartment must be clean and tidy
- Lighting should be bright enough to show each of the rooms clearly
- The video should be a slow and steady walk through the apartment, starting from the front door and should pan across each room.
- If there are views from your unit, it would be helpful to capture those
- Content must be appropriate for all ages
Tips for a good video:
- Hold your camera horizontally to shoot in 16:9 high definition
- Use the phone’s rear camera which often records in a higher definition
- Don’t worry about the audio. Our team will be adding music to the video tour
- All lights should be on
- Toilet seats and washing machine lids in the down position
- No dishes in the sink or on counters
- Highlight the great features of your apartment
- Open blinds if there is a view to showcase